Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MUFON Case # 34655 - Unreal Chemtrails + a UFO - Illinois, Jan. 5, 2012

Okay now if this isn't enough, i'm going to go ahead and tell you i've seen the SAME EXACT THING. I have a report, or a little summary of what I saw written down for my own record. These planes are spraying who knows what into our skies. After observing the planes do so there appears a silvery metallic object in the sky. Now i've seen the same thing happen. I felt as if the object was checking out what was going on in the sky, after a few seconds it disappeared. Then I looked back maybe 10 seconds later and it had reappeared. Planes don't disappear, that I know of... As I saw this video it reminded me of what happened when I saw it. Very interesting that this isn't the only case now.







Eyewitness report:
"I was filming an heavy spraying of chemtrails starting earlier 8ish yesterday, when all of the sudden I spotted a disk/oval shape craft flying alongs side one of the chemtrails as I try to zoom in, the auto focus of my camera made me lose track of the object."
source: http://www.ufostalker.com/event/34655

No comments:

Post a Comment