Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Strange Dream.

I had this dream last night and started to write it down when I awoke so I could reminiscence on it and hopefully find out more about it. By doing so I remembered a lot more than I thought I could. Below is this story of mine created in the night by my subconsciousness.




         It's a sunny day in Oklahoma. We are based at a mall, well the bottom floor is a mall and the 8 or 9 above it are hotel rooms. This place is HUGE, absolutely giant.We all have weapons to defend ourselves though we don't really use them. Apparently an alien race has taken over and is trying to kill us all. For a while we run around and try to hide left and right, being okay for a moment and then having to run again and hide somewhere else. Many of us load up on school buses and get ready to leave this place. Some of the people seemed to stay behind. Right as the buses are about to leave I get a feeling that this isn't a good idea and that most of them if not all will die. I get off and I'm back in the humongous building. There are people left but not a lot.  At this point I've been running with this girl and trying to take care of her and help her get away. I think we were running through a half barricaded
department store. It had to have been a Sears I think. There were vending machines laying on the ground on their sides. We run to what ends up looking like a country club possibly but it's dark. The walls are stone. We stay here for a second and there are about 6-7 people. Then the girl and I start running. We get in the elevator and hit the button to go to what I think is the top floor, the sixth floor. Deja vu, I know at some point we had ridden this elevator at least once before but I don't know when that happened. It also had done what I'm about to explain to you... Once we get to the point the elevator hasn't slowed but a little bit and goes up 3 more floors I believe and come back down dropping to the sixth. Even though i know it was the sixth floor we were much higher up in the air looking down into the building. The middle of the building was open where you can look all the way down, like a hotel. Now that i think about it, not that it matters, while i was looking down it was as if the lights were off. After this we find a room that her and I can base up at in a safe place were the aliens can't find us. Suddenly I have to use the restroom. As I'm doing my business she asks if her clothes are in their, a shirt perhaps, and I don't remember how i responded. She walks in as I am peeing and gets the shirt and walks back out. After this I'm sure we do a little more running and at some point we wind up outside. One of the only points where I'm aware of this gun I've had the whole time. We are by the building at what appears to be a fireworks stand. We are stopping cars and helping them and telling them to get into the building. All we can do now is save the lives that are left. I remember being there with another guy and was talking to him, ran across the street to help direct a car that was passing by. The roads each way were barren, nothing to be seen for hundreds of miles. Just vast, open plains. I remember looking in the air making sure everything was clear. One of the last things I remember is possibly driving away from the building and looking to the side and realizing that the aliens had started to put a razor wire fence around the whole place to trap us in. I remember commenting on it. I looked back and saw this place, strangely like a prison I thought, as we slowly drove away.


The hotel looked something like this except it was about 4 stories taller and much wider than this. This is the closest representation I could find.









This is what the inside sort of looked like. The middle was hollow and you can see down from all floors. The colors were browns and dark greens and everything was forest like and earthy. Everything seemed dark also because there were no lights, just the sun from the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment